We are seeking a dynamic leader to supervise operations at our Middletown or Clearlake Thrift Store. The retail sales lead supervises, trains, and supports retail associates and volunteers while overseeing store operations including merchandise display, sale of merchandise, creating sales goals, establishing sales strategies and store maintenece.
As the retail sales lead, you will be the face of the Hospice Services organization at the thrift store and are responsible for maintaining a customer focused environment that is efficient, friendly and clean.
Examples of duties:
- Assist in training staff, volunteers, and county workers.
- Process daily cash, check and credit card deposits and submit all invoices / bills promptly to the Retail Manager.
- Process bank deposits.
- Supervise opening and closing of store.
- Participate in recruitment of staff and volunteers.
- Schedule volunteers and paid staff to ensure adequate coverage during hours of operation.
- Audit, approve, and submit timesheets and mileage reimbursement to Finance Department.
- Responsible for tidy appearance of store and yard.
- Merchandise Display.
- Follow HSLC safety rules and guidelines, standards of compliance, conduct and behavior.
The successful candidate will have a high school diploma, prior retail or thrift store experience, a proven track record of working effectively without direct supervision, either alone or as a team member. Other preferred qualifications include knowledge of merchandising and display, basic word processing and supervisory experience.
Interested candidates will provide a completed application to email@example.com the administration office in Lakeport. The position closes on July 6, 2020.