Hospice Services of Lake County’s team members bring their talents together to provide quality care and support to our patients and their families. This care and support extends to our valued employees. All employees enjoy a competitive compensation package and generous benefits that include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for all full time employees – Hospice pays 85% of the employee premium, and 30% of the dependent (children & spouse) premium.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accruals start at 20 days per year for full time employees. Accruals are pro-rated for employees working fewer than 40 hours per week.
- Holiday pay of 8 days per year for full time employees (part time employees receive this benefit when the holiday falls on their normally scheduled work day).
- Employee Assistance Program for all full and part time employees allowing up to 6 free counseling sessions per year, in addition to other benefits.
- Jury duty pay of 40 hours per year for full time employees.
- Bereavement pay of 40 hours per year for full time employees. This benefit is pro-rated for employees working less than 40 hours per week.
- Thrift Store discounts of 25% for all employees, valid at all three of Hospice Services of Lake County’s Thrift Store locations.
Hospice Services of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in joining our team please submit a Employment Application resume via:
E-mail: email@example.com Confidential Fax: (707)263-6277
Mail: Hospice Services of Lake County, Attention: Human Resources,
1862 Parallel Drive, Lakeport, CA 95453