Since 1980, Hospice Services of Lake County has cared for the terminally ill regardless of their ability to pay. Your donations helps pay for unreimbursed care and needs of our patients, bereavement support groups for community members whether or not their loved one was a hospice patient, our Wings of Hope family bereavement camps and school – based grief programs for children who have experienced the death of a loved one. Every financial contribution to Hospice Services of Lake County makes a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Hospice Services of Lake County is a 501(c)3 local, non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Three Ways to Make a Donation
1. Online with a credit card
2. Download form and mail with a check or credit card information to:
Hospice Services of Lake County
1862 Parallel Drive
Lakeport, CA 95453
3. Call us at (707) 263-6222 or (800) 900-8820 and we will take your information over the phone.
What do donations to Hospice Services of Lake County fund?
Special Patient Needs:
- Uninsured or underinsured patients
- Granting last wishes for patients such as a trip home to say good-bye
- Helping organize one last social event
- Basic household needs such as heating and air conditioning, bedding, furnishings
- Wings of Hope Family Bereavement Camps
- Wings of Hope six week Children’s bereavement groups in the schools
- Individual and group bereavement support
- Educational programs for the community
Examples of how your generous gifts will be used
$1,500.00 – Will support an uninsured or underinsured patient for eight days of hospice care
$1,000.00 – Will provide a six week school-based grief support group for up to six children
$1,000.00 – Will provide an eight week bereavement support group for up to ten adults
$500.00 – Will provide a three day bereavement camp experience for one child or family member
$175.00 – Will provide a one day bereavement camp experience for one child or family member
$120.00 – Will provide one support group for up to ten adults